Hey there, happy Monday! I hope you had a nice weekend. I didn’t spend much time in the kitchen this weekend, as I was out partying it up at a good friend’s bachelorette party!
What made Saturday even sweeter was that my July Birchbox came right before I had to leave for the party! And even better news? There was a great shade of lip gloss inside that perfectly matched my makeup for the night!
Please forgive the blurry picture – I was in a hurry to get partyin’!
- Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds – Nice pink and blue earbuds. I tried them out and wasn’t blown away by the sound quality or anything, but they sure are cute!
- Annick Goutal Eau d’Hadrien – Smelled like alcohol! ICK. I guess I just don’t understand perfume. The full size of this costs $85 and smells like Absolut Citron. No thanks!
- Tea Forte minteas – I got the lime mojito kind, and they are pretty good. Definitely not the best for freshening your breath, but it’s a nice little candy to keep your mouth busy.
- Color Club Summer Pastels Collection nail polish in Blue Ming – Ohhh I just love this! It’s Tiffany blue – so pretty! And I don’t have a color even close to this, so I’m really excited.
- bosia B.B. Cream SPF 27 – Ok, nobody tell MAC, but I found my new favorite primer! This goes on smooth, doesn’t get greasy, is the perfect sun-kissed color and has SPF in it! It doesn’t get better than this, folks.
- stila It’s Go Time Lip Glaze – The Birchbox website said it was a trio of lip glosses that came in the July box, but I only got one. Not that I’m complaining though because it’s a full size lip gloss in a nice bronzy shade. I’ll take it!
Can’t wait to get home and paint my nails!