April’s Birchbox has arrived!
In case you missed it, here’s my summary of Birchbox.
Here’s the rundown of the April box:
- Zoya Nail Polish in Farrah – Pretty color. Not something I would typically wear, but that’s why Birchbox is so great! It forces you to try new things!
- Weleda Pomegranate Firming Night Cream – Smells nice, but I don’t like using night creams, as I feel they clog my pores.
- Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine – This smells lovely. Light and refreshing, but I’m not much of a perfume gal, so I would never buy a bottle.
- Marula Oil – Unfortunately I didn’t even try this because I thought it was another perfume.
- Yes To Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes – These smell just like blueberries, but they don’t do much in the way of cleansing. I had to wash my face after using these because it barely washed off my makeup.
So you can probably tell that I’m slightly disappointed in this month’s box, however I am hopeful that Birchbox will redeem itself in May.
Off to paint my nails!