Ooooh this dessert is so darn delicious! It takes like 2 seconds to make, but it tastes like real bakery-style cheesecake. AKA this is the perfect dessert! In case you’re wondering, a sopapilla is a fried pastry or quick bread, but in this case, it’s crescent rolls. 🙂
From My Yellow Umbrella (found on Pinterest)
1 can crescent rolls
1 (8oz) package cream cheese (softened)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 cup butter (melted)
Cinnamon & sugar
- Unroll and spread 1/2 the can of crescent rolls on bottom of an ungreased pan (I used 8×8).
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
- Spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture.
- Brush melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
You could easily mix in chocolate chips or serve with berries. Any way you eat this, it’s delicious!